Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vulamanzi

So I haven't been updating much again, not that too many people check this...

Anyway, got away last weekend to Vulamanzi on the South Coast (On one of South Africa's best points) with the boys and their respective partners and had a lot of fun.
Check out http://www.vulamanzi.co.za/

We had:
Beer.Laughter.Trampolines.Braaivleis.Sunshine.Beachsand.Bikinis.More Beer at 11am. Noise.More laughter.
And a few waves on the Saturday morning...


You'll have to excuse the haziness, the water was freezing and the air warm so I was getting some condensation inside my port.

I leave for Mozambique for a week tomorrow, heading for Tofo, which is supposedly Mozambique's premier wave destination, so hopefully I'll have something to show everyone.

1 comment:

  1. nice shots bro! those dolphins must have just made your day! not to mention waking up to that view! score! more!

    ReplyDelete