Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pre-work Missions

Usually pre-work missions mean dealing with town which isn't always that great, and the waters almost never clean anymore and currently there's no showers to shower off after, but they can still be fun, and pretty and they ALWAYS beat sleeping in...

The boys from the office.

The view.

This morning was washy but barreling, no great shots of that though, I'm not THAT swimming fit and got washed away from the peeps I was shooting pretty quick!

1 comment:

  1. Need to get my arse back into getting up before work again, have gotten wayy to slack these days! By the way homie, I now work in the building directly next to your work car park... pretty sure I checked you dudes in the car park the other day, so meet up sometime! Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete