Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

James Beith

A 39 year old, long-time local at one of my favourite little gems up North, I met James and got a few shots of him a few weeks ago now, and he was friendly, welcoming to his back-yard treasure trove, and best of all amped on bodyboarding which I find rare in guys as they get older.

It also taught me not to judge a book by it's cover, often older guys (especially with foot-leashes) haven't the faintest clue what they're doing out there but despite my original assumptions James was going for it, even on the shallower, reefier sections which made for better photos.

 





It was a good morning with some fun little barrels (which I also have some shots of, for another post) which felt extra good because everyone else I know, was complaining about getting skunked everywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment