Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Jan and Dustin tie the Knot!

So I have been unbelievably busy in the last few weeks, both shooting and working hard at my day job and life in general!

In my last post I was keen to get to Jan and Dustin's wedding and get some shots.

Here rather quickly are a few from the ceremony which I like:
 The Church
 It's all in the details. I stole this angle from my beautiful girlfriend.
 I thought these were fairly awesome.
 The church from the inside during the ceremony.
 Mr and Mrs.
Jan looking beautiful.

So that was the wedding, something very different to shoot for me but it was good fun and the entire weekend away with a lot of really good friends was something I need to do more often.

We will return to normal broadcast really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment