Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chris Clark VS. Mr.Paynter

This past weekend, whilst shooting the Warner Beach Bodyboarding Club, I met Chris Clark, a very talented water-photographer who has been involved with the club for awhile, shooting videos of the guys and capturing some pretty amazing stills in the process.

Shooting the guys on Sunday morning, we both shot one another too when empty waves rolled by, and had someone to chat to which made a nice change.

Chris Inside.

Chris getting the shot, this shot was unintentional, my auto-focus chose Chris over the rider.

Chris a little deeper.

Yours truly, shot by Chris.

Me again.


I have a heap more shots by Chris, basically creating a sequence and I may get the videos off him soon, so maybe I'll have some more of this sort of thing to show everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment