Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The low-down...

So without further adue I bring you some details on what I've been getting up to as of late.

I've recently started a new job which is keeping me on my toes and keeping me busy but it hasn't slowed down my plans to be shooting at a higher level this year with some self-investment and also a little dedication on a personal level.

I am currently training a little, which is a lot more than I've ever done before to be fitter for winter to hopefully get in and shoot when the waves get a little more consequential. That takes care of my increase in personal dedication and then the self-investment comes in the form of new gear which I've hinted at:

I am now the proud new owner of a Canon EOS 7D, as well as a Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye lens and to round it off, a SPL Splash Waterhousing. This is literally a professional level set-up and I'm hoping to learn a whole lot and just push myself and bodyboarding in my surroundings as hard as I can.

So that's what's up, and yes I know it's a little weird to be posting and boasting without some images but I will have some pixel-love soon I assure you. I am also going to be pushing this blog in a more editorial direction because I have started a Facebook Page which I will be getting more on top of in the near future too, this move was just to network and get Mr.Paynter out there, making it far easier for people to track me down and try get some photos and keep up to date on what I've been doing without having to search out the blog!
People can be lazyI guess so I am making it as easy as possible.

I will have a solid update soon after a mission down to a local slab of some consequence with the WBBCSA guys and hopefully more after this weekends' coming colossal swell.

See you in the water soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment