Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Good Clean Fun

So after a rather lengthy dry-spell I shot some water shots again the weekend before last
(Where does the time go?!) and got some fun little images.

It re-sparked some passion for me, life has been absolutely manic and seemingly expensive as of late and like a fool the first sacrifice has been skipping surfs and time in the ocean to catch-up and that simply won't do!

Anyway, It was small but thanks to Lady Winter it was clean as can be and a whole lot of fun with some of the guys. I will leave you with just this empty little nugget:


The rest are on my Facebook Page and a few of the gems have been submitted to The Pit.

Speaking of The Pit, keep your ear to the ground because I believe their first printed 'zine will be available in the not too distant future and I for one am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment