Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Underwater In-betweeners.

So I have lots and lots of photos I never use, at 8fps my 7d shoots a lot of inbetweeners and in this case after-shots which for some reason I keep and never use.

Flipping through showing friends photos, I often get reactions to underwater shots from after I've pulled through waves or just underwater shots I shoot swimming around. I think it can become the norm for me as arrogant as that sounds but I don't look at the in-betweeners but today I stopped to pick out a few.

Here are two from the same day as the last post:

 Sunshine and water.
Not a lot of focus here but I love the light.

In and Inner.
This is basically peeking from underwater and on top of the water at the roof of the barrel at the same time.

That's all for now, more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment